Hobart Bridge 1938 - 1964 across the River Derwent from the western shore.

We wish to acknowledge the late Mr Rod McGee ESM. Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources for providing the information contained within the Hobart and Tasman Bridge web pages. Photos also published in the souvenir publication, The story of Two Bridges 1965.
[Committees] [Hansard] [Historical Resources] [House of Assembly]
[Legislative Council] [Parliamentary Library] [Research Service]
Back to HomePage

Maintained by Computer and Electronic Services, Parliament of Tasmania. .
Feedback