The Parliament of Tasmania from 1856
A record of Members and Officers, and a key to the photographic record on display in the Long Room, House of Assembly.
Photographs are taken when first elected.
Compiled in the Office of the Clerk of the House of Assembly.
The following Officers of the Parliament have contributed to the compilation of this Record since its inception in 1944:-
|C.K. Murphy, CBE
P.T. McKay, AM