Ivan Dean MLC
Tuesday 10 March 2009
QUESTION & ANSWER
Mr DEAN asked a question of the Leader of Government Business in the Legislative Council -
(1) What process did the Education department follow to fill the position
of principal of
(2) How many applicants were there for this position?
(3) (a) Were all applicants or a short list of applicants interviewed
for the position; and
(1) The position was advertised adhering to the current State Service
(2) There was one applicant for this position.
(3) (a) Interview was deemed not necessary by the selection panel,
which included a
(b) Based on the merit process, the panel was convinced by required
pieces of evidence
|Return To Main Page.||Return To Questions.|
Maintained by Computer Services,
Parliament of Tasmania.
Last Update: 03 March 2004